In today’s increasingly dynamic world, quality education iskey to success. At Central Emirates International Academy, we are focused on impacting the requisite knowledge and skills required to gain an advantage in a highly competitive world.
Situated at Plot 903-904, Anagada Satellite Town, near Giri, a suburb, 15 minutes to Abuja International Airport, Central Emirates International Academy is an excellent choice for prospective pupils and students.
Our college offers interesting benefits for hardworking students such as:
- Scholarship/Financial Awards to well-deserved students.
- Montessori education, (British and Nigerian curriculum), to give them a competitive advantage.
- Surrogate care
- Fully boarding from age 8 (including day options).
- Teachers to pupil’s ratio of 1:8.
- Weekend pick up/home visits every 2 weeks for boarders, optional (only primary)
- Religious teachings and values.
- Extra-curricular activities to enhance mental and physical development such as: football, volley ball, badminton, educative TV, basketball, creative arts, health, social and academic clubs etc.
Register three (3) children at once, and pay tuition for two (2) in the first term only.
Our Montessori Center
- A well-equipped environment, quality materials that are used in each classroom, and teaching personnel as “guides”. Together, these contribute towards the learning experience at the centre.
- A certificate in any of the Montessori courses below:
- Child Psychology and Child Development
- Educational Theory and Practice Observation
- Educational Stage (0-3, 3-6 and 6-12 years)
- All section personnel are credentialed Montessori teachers- which means they have had extensive post-graduate education in Child Development, Montessori Curriculum and Philosophy. Additionally, section personnel have been awarded with the appropriate Montessori credentials for the age groups in which they teach.
One of the programs offered at CEIA is Advanced Level. And what exactly is Advanced Level (A Level)? The A Level is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education, as well as a school leaving qualification offered by the educational bodies in the United Kingdom and the educational authorities of British crown dependencies to students completing secondary or pre-University education. A number of countries have developed qualifications with the same name as and similarformat to the British ‘A’Levels, CEIA is one of the approved school from British Council where ‘A’ Level program can be run. Obtaining A Level to equivalent qualifications is generally required for university entrance, with universities granting conditional offers base on grades achieved.
Normally, students take between 3 and 5 A Levels in their first year of sixth form, and most cut back to 3 in their second year. This is because university offers are normally based on 3 A Levels. Unlike other level 3 qualifications such as the International Baccalaureate, A Levels have no specific subject requirements, so students have the opportunity to combine any subject they wish to take. However, students normally pick their courses based on the degree they wish to purpose at university: most degrees require specific A Levels for entry, such as a level mathematics for a mathematics degree.
As we await your kids to take their A Level with us at CEIA, be rest assured that a handful of dedicated and experience internationally certified teachers await you. Welcome to Central Emirates International Academy – A Level.
Our SAT program runs from January to December and registration is on termly basis. Simulation rest takes place at American Embassy a week before the examination, the next SAT examination comes up in the month of May 2019.
Subjects for the SAT are spread across; Science, Commercial and Arts
- English Language
- Commercial Subject:
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Arts Subject:
- English Language
- Literature in English
Offers Admission into
- Early years
- Advanced Level (A- Level)