- School Hours
Closing – 3.00 pm (Mondays – Thursdays), Friday – 1 00 p.m.
- Our team of qualified and experienced teachers receive constant trainings in modern and innovative teaching practices. Since we strive to groom confident future leaders, will excel intellectually, socially and morally in all spheres of life, we strive also to constantly update ourselves to deliver the best in education to fulfil this objective.
- Academic Programme and Grading
Teaching and learning is fun at CEIA. Our unique integrated British and Nigerian curriculum prepare our pupils to be Nigerians as well as global citizens, well adapted to life in the 21st Century.
We offer the following subjects:
• Information Communication Technology
• Social Studies
• Nigerian Languages (Yoruba/ Hausa/Igbo)
• Religion (Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies)
• Physical Education
We recognize that every child is unique and our small class numbers with two teachers in each, boosts our pupils’ potential to be the best that they can be.
- Age Range
Year 1 – 5years
• Year 2 – 6years
• Year 3 – 7years
• Year 4 – 8 years
• Year 5 – 9 years
• Year 6 – 10 years
Every member of our school community works towards surpassing the most demanding standards available anywhere in the world. Parents are fully involved, and we take pride in being a close knit family
- Our serene and secure campus boasts of both modern sporting and outdoorfacilities that encourage our pupils/students to develop an active interest in sports as a way to develop their bodies and minds for optimized performance. These include:
- A football pitch
- Basketball court
- Javelin pitch
- Table tennis and
- Badminton courts
Our academic facilities include: a well-equipped ICT Laboratory, STEM Center, Music and Art Studios, and spacious, air-conditioned classrooms, and a well-stocked library with interesting and educative books and resources to boost the reading culture in our children.
- Co-Curricular Activities
Central Emirates International Academy Abuja, has a high standard of education and a wide range of co-curricular activities that build up the confidence of the learners and thus equipping them to deal with the future academic and life challenges. Parents applaud our wide range of child-friendly activities.
following After School Activities hold on
Tuesdays and Fridays:
• Sewing talent/ Art
- Educational Visit and Trips
Our pupils go for educational tours abroad twice every year and these expose them to true life scenarios and case–studies, thereby giving them an edge over their counterparts in other schools. We also embark on local excursions and tours.
Our pupils have won positions in competitions in Mathematics, Debate, Essay Writing, French, Sports and other competitions.